Dares at Workplace
Human aspiration, endeavour to reach the top, and pursuit to excel and lead has marked the birth of competition in each and every sector, be it in your society, home or your workplace. The success of each milestone requires toughness, both physical and mental, and managing your emotions. You just not only have to manage the emotions within yourself but also the sentiments, spirits, and inclination of your team to reach the destination. You may term it as-“People Management”! This is a broad term and a very crucial aspect of this term is managing them while you yourself are motivated! Keeping your own self-activated, especially at difficult times and circumstances, are taxing. You need a lot of preparation and practice to reach to a level when these things become a daily routine for you and you start motivating others also in and around your workplace.
Top of the Line Approach to stay Motivated at Workplace
Every individual is different; not only in physical appearance but also in the inner architecture .i.e. the way they think and the viewpoint they carry. Accordingly, there can be various ways and means of staying motivated. But there are set aspects which are applicable to all and they are the best ways to keep yourself motivated at the workplace. The following are the ways:
- Know Your Assignment: The first and foremost element is you must very well understand your objectives and goal where you have to reach and that is the assignment. You must accept that and acknowledge that you will reach the goal. When you decide the same you start planning and working towards that without any doubt and that is the biggest motivating factor for you. You can simply try a small exercise daily, the moment your day starts. Break down the bigger goal into smaller targets like-weekly targets, and daily targets. By the start of the day list down the tasks for the day and by the end of the day tick all those which you finished. You will clearly feel the sense of accomplishment.
- Assess or Generate feedback: Self-assessment is critical and at the same time when it matches the expectation of the seniors or the organisation it acts as the source of motivation. Taking feedback on your task from peers or colleagues and even your boss can keep you motivated and stimulated. You get energy and relieve stress by doing so; hence you must make it a point to regularly take feedback on your work.
- Work –Life Balance: An aspect which gets neglected quite often is the balance you maintain at your workplace and your personal life. Either you get stuck in your family issues or problems or you get so engrossed in your job that you seldom retain equilibrium between the two. Slowly you are stressed and you fail to keep yourself Both workplace and family/ self are a desideratum, and you must maintain that healthy relationship between them so stay motivated. Doing so you will be rejuvenated and full of energy at both the ends and your productivity will be double, which itself is highly motivating.
- The presence of Energetic People: It is of utmost importance to stay in the presence of motivated people, as they will not let you go down. Stay with or around energetic individuals or group will influence the way you think and act, they will pass you innovative ideas and suggestions when you require them the most. You approach will change and transform when you are in difficult situations. When you overcome those with your wisdom you that will motivate
- Stay Positive: Success is not everlasting, you are certain to face a failure, which is the time when you need to delay your negativity. Keep your cool and be positive and you are sure to remain motivated be it at your workplace or at your personal domain. Read motivational journals, articles, listen to positive and enthusiastic speeches by leaders.
It is necessary to stay motivated at your workplace because that is the key to success and remember even you will yourself feel happy in the presence of motivated colleagues and superiors.